Business Setup in Dubai
Spider Business Center is one of the most dependable and reputable local company setup consultants in Dubai. We provide a wide variety of services to help you through the company formation process without any hiccups.
If you are looking to get started business in Dubai, contact us today and one of our experienced consultants will get in touch with you. Our all-in-one affordable startup package with office space in Dubai Mainland starts from 89,800 AED/ 21,823 EUR/ 19,182 GBP/ 24,450 USD.
Company Formation Process in Dubai
To help you understand how Spider Business Center can help you start your company in the UAE, here is a summary of the standard steps for a new company formation:
- Finalizing Business Activities
- Finalizing Legal Structure
- Finalizing Trade Name
- Applying for the Trade License
- Renting an Office Space
- Getting Initial Approval from the DED.
- Getting External Approvals from Other Authorities.
- Submission of Required Documents.
Here are the four types of trade licenses you can usually choose from in the different economic zones of the UAE:
- Commercial Trade License
- Professional/Service Trade License
- Industrial Trade License
- Tourism Trade License
Here are the documents you need to submit to the Department of Economic Development in Dubai for your trade license (additional documents may be required depending on your business activities):
- The passport copies of all the partners or shareholders of the company.
- The initial approval certificate from the DED.
- The external approval certificates.
- The tenancy contract and EJARI registration certificate.
- The Memorandum of Association.
- The filled-up trade license application.
Requirements for Starting a Business in Dubai
While running a business in Dubai is the dream of many for the lenient tax laws, relaxed labor laws, and open immigration process. The company setup process on the other hand is strict and can be scary for first-timers. The mere variety of steps involved in the process like getting authorizations for registration, licensing, office spaces, bank accounts, and much more can be discouraging. On top of that, these steps need to be completed sequentially.
However, you do not need to worry about any of these if you want to get started in the UAE. Spider Business Center provides a wide variety of services in addition to the PRO services that will help with your new business setup in Dubai. We will complete the standard registration processes for a new corporation set up and also get the compulsory approvals from the UAE government.
Additionally, we also help with other things after the formation of your company. If you want to change your corporate trade names afterward or need to make changes to existing documents. Our services include drafting documents and expanding or reducing paid-up capital.
All these may seem too complicated to you. However, our experts are tackling all these steps daily. They can help you get started in the UAE with ease so that you can hit the ground running.
Business Setup Consultants in Dubai
Spider Business Center has been working as a leading Business Setup Consultants in Dubai for a very long time. Over this time, we have developed a deep understanding of the United Arab Emirates. We provided unparalleled services in the sectors of company setup Dubai, Business Formulation, Business Consultancy, Registration for Trade Licenses, etc. Our business consultancy services include PRO Services Dubai, Sponsorship for Business Setup, Trademark and Brand Protection Services, Accounting Tax and VAT services, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Legal Consultations, ad Financial Advisory. So, contact us today if you are looking for a business center for rent in Dubai.
Spider Business Center serves businessmen, investors, and entrepreneurs looking for an affordable and quick process to establish their companies in the UAE. We provide business setup solutions for all three of the economic zones, which consists of the Dubai Mainland, over 50 free zones, and Offshore company setup as well.
Since we have been in this market for so long, we have close ties with the government authorities and licensing agencies. Our connections will ensure that you face no problems when setting up your business in the UAE. We will also save time and money when setting up your company. Our prime business partners include the Department of Economic Development in Dubai, the Ministry of Immigration, UAQ Free Zone, RAK Free Zone, Fujairah Free Zone, and last but not the least, the Dubai Courts.
We continuously add value to our customers. We are not done after setting up your business, because we will also help with the smooth operation of your business. Providing the best business centers in Dubai is only the start of our services. Spider BC Network is continuously adding value to its client offering by tie-ups and partnerships not limited to Dubai and UAE but on a regional and global level. Find your business center for rent in Dubai at Sheikh Zayed Road.
Dubai Mainland Company Setup
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income tax
Business owners get 100% exemption from having to pay income taxes on their earnings. Employees do not have to pay any taxes for their income via wages from your business as well.
- 100% ownership for foreigners
Except for some strategically important business sectors like transportation, gas, and oil, foreigners can own 100% of businesses in Dubai mainland now. No local sponsor or local service agents required.
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
Both business owners and employees can move 100% of their earnings and profits back to their country. In case the business has to be sold; all the capital can be moved back to the home country as well.
- 100% exemption from import and export duties
Business does not have any import and export duties for moving raw materials, work-in-progress, or finished products in and out of the UAE. That is why the SMEs and manufacturing businesses find Dubai attractive.
- Straightforward registration process
The registration process will be handled by Spider Business Center. All you have to do is provide some required documents and pay the fees to get your business started in Dubai mainland.
- Excellent customer support
It is not uncommon to face problems after your business has been formed in the UAE, since the language and lay of the land may be unfamiliar to foreigners. We have excellent customer support to help you through the way.
- State-of-the-art office facilities
We provide the best office spaces, warehouses, and land that are available in Dubai. You will get an edge on the completion thanks to all the state-of-the-art facilities at your disposal.
- Caters to SME and micro businesses
Since businesses in the mainland can trade and do business with the rest of the UAE without any restrictions. The mainland is the best option for SMEs and micro-businesses. The free zones do not allow businesses to trade or provide services outside of the respective free zone the business is located in.
- No restrictions when hiring
Businesses do not have any restrictions when hiring foreign employees. Depending on the size of the company’s office space, the owner can sponsor a number of visas for the employees.
- Flexibility in business activities
Free zones do not allow many business activities that it does not cater to. For example, Dubai Healthcare City will not allow IT business businesses. However, the whole range of business activities is allowed on the mainland.
Contact us today and we will put you in touch with a specialist in this field.
In Your All-In-One Package
- Commercial trade license/ industrial trade license/ professional trade license/ tourism trade license ready to use.
- Certificate of incorporation (paper and digital copy).
- Share certificates (digital copies).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (bound, paper, and digital copy).
- Company register (digital).
- The quota for Partner’s Residence Visa is preapproved.
- All Dubai economic fees and government duties included.
- No complicated or complex paper works to fill.
- Free VAT registration when required.
- Free accountancy consultation when required.
- Office space in Dubai.
- High-speed internet connection included.
- Access to meeting rooms.
- Access to the business lounge.
- Receptionist and administrative staff.
- Courier, mail, and P.O. Box services.
- Bank account with online access and cheque book/ debit card.
- Serviced office space including two workstations in Conrad Dubai Hotel for 6 months.
- Ensured Company House compliance with professional review services.