Business Setup in Dubai
Dubai Mainland Company Setup
- 100% exemption from corporate and personal income tax
Business owners get 100% exemption from having to pay income taxes on their earnings. Employees do not have to pay any taxes for their income via wages from your business as well.
- 100% ownership for foreigners
Except for some strategically important business sectors like transportation, gas, and oil, foreigners can own 100% of businesses in Dubai mainland now. No local sponsor or local service agents required.
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
Both business owners and employees can move 100% of their earnings and profits back to their country. In case the business has to be sold; all the capital can be moved back to the home country as well.
- 100% exemption from import and export duties
Business does not have any import and export duties for moving raw materials, work-in-progress, or finished products in and out of the UAE. That is why the SMEs and manufacturing businesses find Dubai attractive.
- Straightforward registration process
The registration process will be handled by Spider Business Center. All you have to do is provide some required documents and pay the fees to get your business started in Dubai mainland.
- Excellent customer support
It is not uncommon to face problems after your business has been formed in the UAE, since the language and lay of the land may be unfamiliar to foreigners. We have excellent customer support to help you through the way.
- State-of-the-art office facilities
We provide the best office spaces, warehouses, and land that are available in Dubai. You will get an edge on the completion thanks to all the state-of-the-art facilities at your disposal.
- Caters to SME and micro businesses
Since businesses in the mainland can trade and do business with the rest of the UAE without any restrictions. The mainland is the best option for SMEs and micro-businesses. The free zones do not allow businesses to trade or provide services outside of the respective free zone the business is located in.
- No restrictions when hiring
Businesses do not have any restrictions when hiring foreign employees. Depending on the size of the company’s office space, the owner can sponsor a number of visas for the employees.
- Flexibility in business activities
Free zones do not allow many business activities that it does not cater to. For example, Dubai Healthcare City will not allow IT business businesses. However, the whole range of business activities is allowed on the mainland.
Contact us today and we will put you in touch with a specialist in this field.
In Your All-In-One Package
- Commercial trade license/ industrial trade license/ professional trade license/ tourism trade license ready to use.
- Certificate of incorporation (paper and digital copy).
- Share certificates (digital copies).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (bound, paper, and digital copy).
- Company register (digital).
- The quota for Partner’s Residence Visa is preapproved.
- All Dubai economic fees and government duties included.
- No complicated or complex paper works to fill.
- Free VAT registration when required.
- Free accountancy consultation when required.
- Office space in Dubai.
- High-speed internet connection included.
- Access to meeting rooms.
- Access to the business lounge.
- Receptionist and administrative staff.
- Courier, mail, and P.O. Box services.
- Bank account with online access and cheque book/ debit card.
- Serviced office space including two workstations in Conrad Dubai Hotel for 6 months.
- Ensured Company House compliance with professional review services.