Business setup in Ras Al Khaimah free trade zone (RAK FTZ) is becoming attractive to the investors from all around the world. Spider Business Center has business consultants who will guide you during each and every step for a company setup in RAK free zone business setup.
As the youngest of all of the Free Zones in the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone has built its international reputation and infrastructure only after careful research, planning and development, resulting in the introduction of a unique, ambitious 3 Park concept that did not exist previously in the UAE or even within the region, and the provision of premier business facilities for RAKiftz investors within other Emirates.
As more and more Free Zones appear in the UAE and throughout the region, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone will continue with its policy of sourcing and attracting environmentally friendly, quality investors in the Service, Manufacturing and Industrial v sectors, with high emphasis placed on attracting investors from the Technology industry. RAKiftz investors can expect an easy and rapid licensing procedure every step of the way, and every investor is sure of an ongoing, unrivaled marketing support service.
The Ras Al Khaimah International Airport was opened in 1976 and is 18km (11 miles) south of the city center. Its position is at latitude 25° 36N and longitude 55° 56E, near the village of Digdaga. Since incorporation less than 4 years ago, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority has licensed more than 410 companies from 33 different countries, and this figure is rapidly increasing.
Get A Quote
RAK Free Zone: Investor Benefits
- Absolute tax exemption
- Full foreign ownership
- Total capital and profit repatriation
- Laws and regulations free of any ambiguity
- Located at a port 95 km from Dubai
- Easy access to and from the major sea and airports in the UAE
- Word-class communication facilities
- Abundant supply of energy
- Simple and fast procedures for application
- No Capital Required
- Registration Fees-7,000 AED
- General Trading License-15,000 AED
- Special Executive Office-26,000 AED
- IP-Installation Charges-550 AED
- IT Services Monthly Fixed Charges-360 AED
- Admin Service Charges-1,200 AED
- Total-50,110 AED
- Passports copy of each individual with validity 6 months (shareholders and Managers).
- NOC letter is the (shareholders and managers) are holding UAE residence visa.
- Trade name & activity
- Brief project description