Trademark Registration Dubai, UAE
A trademark is a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others, and to indicate the source of the goods/services. Although federal registration of a mark is not mandatory, it has several advantages, including notice to the public of the registrant’s claim of ownership of the mark, the legal presumption of ownership nationwide, and exclusive right to use the mark on or in connection with the goods/services listed in the registration.
- Search Trademark
- Register Trademark
- Renew Trademark
- Find My Trademark Value
- Passport copy and visa page (if applicable) of the authorized person whose name is mentioned on the trade license too
- Description of goods/services.
- Notarized POA
- Digital Copy of the logos in jpeg format.
- Trade License copy.
- Note:a) POA to be notarized up to Dubai Courts in UAE or any other court as per the respective country (Approx. cost Aed 210 (for UAE for example) – to be paid by you on actual basis).
- Trademark Registration : AED 15,750
- Search : AED 750
- 8-10 Months (Approx)
For Further information you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +97143827700