Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Company
RAK Offshore Company Setup: Investor Benefits
- Limited Liability Company Structure
Investors have the option to select the Limited Liability Company structure for their business during the offshore company formation. For those who are uninformed, the owners of limited liability companies are safe from the debts and expenses of the company. That means, if the company was to file for bankruptcy, then the personal assets of the owners will remain safe.
- No Minimum Capital Requirement
To form a RAK offshore company, you are not required to invest a minimum of capital in the business. This offers superior flexibility when getting started in the UAE. Investors are free to start with the capital they are comfortable with and do not need to invest more than they want to. This reduces the risk factor of starting a new business.
- Sole Proprietorship Available
A RAK offshore company can be started with a minimum of one shareholder. The minimum requirement for directors is also one. That means the single shareholder can be the director of the company. However, should you choose to have multiple shareholders and directors, that option is available as well.
- Superior Flexibility
RAK Financial City offers superior flexibility in terms of regulations and allowed business activities than any other offshore company economic jurisdictions that are available in the UAE. Businesses can take advantage of this versatility and expand rapidly to the UAE. The easy regulations also increase the ease of doing business in RAK.
- Superior Business Security
Ras Al Khaimah offers superior business security to investors looking to set up an offshore company here. There are strict security measures in place to uphold the anti-money laundering policy adopted by the government of the UAE.
- No Extra Restrictions
As some economic jurisdictions put extra regulations and restrictions on business, they lose potential investors. However, the RAK Financial City does not have any extra restrictions in place except for the regulatory measures set by the local licensing authority and the public policy of the UAE.
- Share Versatility
There are no restrictions when choosing from different classes of shares for your offshore company in RAK. You can have one or more series at a time as well. They can have their conditions, rights, restrictions, regulations, and privileges. However, these need to be specified beforehand.
- Bearer Shareholding Available
Bearer shares are available for investors looking to get started in Ras Al Khaimah. For those who are uninformed, a bearer share is a type of equity security that is entirely owned by the person or corporation that has the stock certificate in their physical possession. That means, no issuing firms or registrations are required. You will receive the dividend when you provide the physical coupon.
- Available Registered Agents
To register an offshore company in RAK, the government of the UAE requires you to complete the registration and uphold the maintenance of the company through a registered agent. Spider Business Center can do these for you at the most affordable rate possible. Our consultants have started countless offshore companies. Our consultants also provide services to maintain your offshore company in the UAE.
Offshore Company Setup RAK Charges
- Fees for offshore company in RAK offshore would be AED 16,500 (License + our professional fees)
- Note: 100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (nonrefundable).
Documents Required for Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Business
- 100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (nonrefundable).
- Original Bank reference letter
- Original Utility bill – no less than 3 months old
- Brief CV
- 3 Proposed name and activity to be mentioned
- Note: If the applicant for the offshore company is backed up by a Power of Attorney, then the Power of Attorney must be Notarized and Attested from the UAE embassy in the applicant’s country. A further attestation is required from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.