RAK Offshore Company Setup Dubai
RAK Offshore company setup: Investor Benefits
- Limited liability
- No physical minimum
- Minimum of one share holder who can be a director as minimum one director.
- More flexibility than other offshore company jurisdictions in the UAE.
- An approved registered agent (auditors, legal firms) is required for registration and maintenance.
- The company regulations have been made out in strict conformity with new anti-money laundering measurements.
- No restrictions on the types of business other than those set on by public policy and local regulatory requirements of the licensing authority.
- Companies are permitted to create different classes of shares in one or more series having their own rights, privileges, restrictions and conditions specified. Regulations
- Incorporation of offshore companies with “bearer shareholding.
- Fees for offshore company in RAK offshore would be AED 16,500 (License + our professional fees)
- Note:100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (non refundable).
- 100% of the fees shall be payable in advance (non refundable).
- Original Bank reference letter
- Original Utility bill – no less than 3 months old
- Brief CV
- 3 Proposed name and activity to be mentioned
- Note: If the applicant is represented by a Power of Attorney, the Power of Attorney will have to be Notarized & Attested by the U.A.E Embassy or Consulate & further attestation in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.